We are experienced in providing specialist expert reports and advice for medico-legal cases. We have expertise in all areas of urology but have a specific interest in the following areas -
- Benign bladder and prostate conditions
- Womens Urology / Urogynaecology
- Mesh related complications (TVT / TOT / Minislings etc)
- Neurological bladder problems (eg spinal cord injury)
- Urinary retention
- Surgical and traumatic injury to the ureter, bladder and urethra
Complications arising from urological surgery (eg post-prostatectomy incontinence)
- Genital and Urethral problems
- Chronic pelvic pain / Interstitial cystitis
Mr James Moore MD FRCS(Urol) is a full time NHS Consultant Urological Surgeon based in Sussex. He is a specialist in Female, Neurological and Urodynamic Urology with a particular interest in urinary symptoms, continence surgery and surgical reconstruction of the lower urinary tract. He is one of very few UK urologists who holds full University of Cardiff Expert Witness Accreditation.
We hope that the Urology Law site can be a useful resource for lawyers and others wishing to broaden their knowledge of urological conditions and the relationship between urologists and lawyers in the UK.
Contact us on 01323 406155 or email@example.com